10 POINT PLAN - CATERLINK HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS.
CUSTOMERS, SUPPLIERS, MANUFACTURERS
1. Caterlink's Warehouse to be fully sanitized by an independent company.
2. All staff connected with food handling will wear an extra layer of protective wear as well as, shields, clean masks, gloves and 80% alcohol-based sanitizer.
3. All staff will be checked daily for temperature, using a thermometer.
4. Sanitizer spray will be compulsory for all people entering the warehouse as well as on all desks.
5. All people entering Caterlink will be required to enter into a book to ensure tracing.
6. Delivery vehicles will be clean and sprayed every hour with sanitizer.
7. Drivers and Van Guards will have spray sanitizer in each vehicle as well as their PPC.
8. Deliveries will be taken to a point as directed by our customers, to place the ingredients, ensuring social distancing. Signatures will be effected using the customer pen.
9. All vehicles will be spray sanitized on return.
10. All staff will be required to sanitize their hands upon departure.
Please be assured that CATERLINK SA PTY LTD takes the Pandemic extremely seriously and understands and accepts its responsibilities towards its customers, suppliers, and staff.
A Company Health and Safety Officer has been appointed and may be contacted at all times, alongside Directors Nadia Jattiem and David Lewisohn, at 0215552024